Monday, February 18, 2013

The Big Winter Storm

Jacob was affected by the big storm the smashed New England.  This video is is from Hartford Connecticut, which is a bit south of Jacob and got more snow.
He was fine though.
Here is his email from after the storm.
I was in fact affected by that storm.  We were snowed in all day on Saturday and then there was a break yesterday for church and now it is back at it.  There was 2 feet the first day and it has not stopped snowing the whole day.  We just had a district p day. I love my district.  There are a set of elders and a set of sisters and both sets have a member of my MTC district in them.  It is so fun.  Any how, the work is going so good.  We have a baptism this Sunday.  This guy is the real deal.  He is so committed to the church, it is awe inspiring.   I love you all so much.  As for the CDs, just send me anything. If it is from you I will love it.  I like hymns sung in cool arrangement's so just do your best and I will love it.  LOVE E. J. Esplin 

No comments:

Post a Comment